Latest Parent News
- Brain Health Event - Join us for a community event
focused on the prevention,
awareness and care recovery of
brain injuries, stroke and other brain
disorders amongst all age groups in
Collier County. Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:00am- 12:30pm – Registration opens at 8:30am
- Summer School Driver Education Program Info-
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING APRIL 15th, 2014
- Head Start Pre-Kindergarten Registration
- Read the latest BYOD Newsletter
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Accident Insurance
- Attendance Policy
- Bullying Prevention
- Collier Virtual School
- Curriculum Information
- Graduation Requirements
- Home Education
- Late Bus Information
- Lunch Menus
- Mental Heallth Awareness
- New Resident Information
- Parent Guide (Spanish) - (Creole)
- Pre-K Programs
- Scholarships for Students
- School Start/End Times
- Standards Based Progress Reports
- Student Code of Conduct (Spanish) - (Creole)
- Student Dress Code
- Angel Learning
- Where to Find Emergency Information
- Hurricane Resources
- Assessment and Data Management
- Parent Academy
- 360 Degree Layers of Security
The district's security chart
- Abduction & Kidnapping Prevention Tips (Spanish) - (Creole)
From the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Community Resources
Affected by the economic downturn? From medical and dental services to food and shelter assistance, look here for a list of community resources available in these difficult times. Available in English, Spanish & Creole.
- Drug Free Collier
- Family Talk Online
Anheuser-Busch’s resource Web site for parents to help prevent underage drinking.
- Florida KidCare
The Florida Department of Education is a proud partner of Florida KidCare, the health insurance program for children that provides high-quality, low-cost health insurance for uninsured children under age 19.
- Healthy Kids
A public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- Internet Safety Resources
- InSync Education
Resources in English, Spanish and Creole to help your child with academic subjects and FCAT.
- Naples Alliance for Children
Naples Alliance for Children, incorporated in 1987, is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)3, organization, that advocates for the rights, needs, care, safety and education of infants, children, youth, teens and families.
- No Child Left Behind Choice & Supplemental Education Services
Visit the Federal and State Grants website for NCLB Choice and SES resources available in English, Spanish & Creole.
- Resources for Responding to a Tragedy
Information to help you talk to your child in the aftermath of a tragedy.
- Reading Resources for Parents
Information to help your child with reading success.
- School is closed - now what? (Spanish) - (Creole)
Resources for parents when school is closed.
The Multiagency Network for Students with Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities
- STEM Information
Learn more about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
- Transportation Safety Instructions for Parents & Students
- Truancy: A Parents Guide to Keeping Your Child in School
Tips for improving school attendance.
- Truancy Court & State Statutes (Spanish) - (Creole)