Accurate scheduling has always been important due to its impact on FTE funding. Add class size, an FTE Audit, revised teacher certification criteria, and other priority data requirements established by the DOE, and early and accurate scheduling becomes increasingly important.
More information coming soon!!!
- Scheduling Resources
2013 Elementary Scheduling Open Lab Instructions
2013 Explanation of Forms
2013 Resource Teacher Data Collection Form - ELL , Reading Resource, Reading Coach
2013 ESE Resource Teacher Data Collection Form
2013 ESE Part-Time Data Collection Form - Speech/Language/OT/PT
2013 Section Room Assignment Chart
Update your related arts teachers on panel S647. This will correct the issue of related arts teachers not being able to log onto eSembler. Keep in mind, no Related Arts course should have a homeroom teacher assigned unless they are indeed the individual teaching that course.
More Information to Come ...
Beginning of Year Data Entry Meeting Handouts
Health & Immunizations
- 2013 School Health & Immunization Updates (Elementary and Secondary Schools)
- Ronald McDonald Care Mobile (RMCM) Schedule - August 2012
Enrollment & Registration
- Homeless Quick Reference Sheet
- The McKinney-Vento Act for Homeless AssistanceEducation Program Presentation
- Homeless Brochure - English
- Homeless Brochure - Spanish
- Homeless Brochure - Creole